New Graduate Veterinary Surgeon Required At Penmellyn Vets In St Austell, Cornwall
St Austell, Cornwall, United Kingdom
We are looking for an additional New Graduate Veterinary Surgeon to add to our team of vets. The role will provide a high level of satisfaction in an excellent working environment. The successful applicant would join our present rota which enables an excellent work/life balance.
Penmellyn Vets is a modern and exciting hospital based in the heart of Cornwall. We offer a progressive working environment, support for further study and excellent facilities including a permanent CT. Our rota allows for an excellent work/life balance to enjoy the countryside and coast, which is within 10 minutes’ drive of our main hospital. You would be joining a team of 30 Veterinary Surgeons and over 50 Registered Veterinary Nurses.
We are looking to recruit a new graduate vet or a vet who has graduated within the last two years who is looking to join our supportive team.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote BH3710 when applying for this role.
Address: 54a Holmbush Road, St Austell, Cornwall, United Kingdom