Veterinary Surgeon Required At Well House Veterinary Clinic
Competitive salary of up to £70,000
Well House Veterinary Clinic
Crowborough Hill, Crowborough, United Kingdom
We are growing our team… Are you a Veterinary Surgeon looking for a new challenge in a vibrant, supportive, and forward-thinking team? If so, then we want you!
We are looking for team members who are enthusiastic and enjoy learning and sharing their knowledge. We will support you to further develop though CPD and further qualifications such as certificates.
We have a varied surgical and clinical caseload which will utilise your diagnostic and surgical skills, whilst allowing for a diverse working day.
Our Vets typically work full time, 40 hours per week over 4 days and 1:4 weekends. The role does not require you to work any OOH. We also appreciate some Vets are seeking part time work and this is absolutely something we would consider at Well House.
- Competitive salary of up to £70,000 per annum depending on experience
- Welcome bonus of £2,000
- Relocation support of up to £5,000
Well House Vets has two clinics, one in Crowborough and the other in Tunbridge Wells. We border on Ashdown Forest, an area of outstanding natural beauty and a great way to walk off the working day. Both clinics are near a mainline train station with direct trains to central London and Gatwick Airport. We are proud to have been recognised with the ISFM Silver Accredited cat-friendly clinic award.
We have all the usual equipment and facilities including ultrasound, in-house laboratories, endoscopy, digital x-ray, theatre suite, and separate cat and dog wards. We have a Dental Suite so if you are interested in pursuing a Dental Certificate this would be an excellent opportunity.
About the Team and Culture
Currently, our team consists of 3 Veterinary Surgeons, a team of RVN’s and student nurses and a supportive Client Care Team. One of our RVN’s has a keen interest in dental work. We are a close team who believe in working together to provide a high standard of care for our patients and clients. We believe in sharing knowledge and experiences to be the best team possible.
We pride ourselves on having a team that works to a high standard to ensure that patient care is at the forefront of their work. Therefore, we are seeking a passionate and diverse individual with a positive attitude. You should have an excellent bedside manner and be an avid team player. As we increase our team numbers, we will consider new graduates and experienced vets.
Because our employee's matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
• 6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1,250 CPD allowance with 24 hours paid pro-rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please use BH7487 as a reference when applying for this role.
Address: Well House, Crowborough Hill, Crowborough, United Kingdom