Part Time Veterinary Surgeon Required At Grove Veterinary Centre In Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria
Grove Veterinary Centre
Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, United Kingdom
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Veterinary Surgeon to join our fantastic team here at Grove Veterinary Centre. You will be required to carry out consultations and perform surgeries within the practice. This will also come with some on call work.
The rota will be 2-3 days per week consisting of consults and first opinion ops. On call 1 Tuesday every 2 weeks. 1 weekend in 12.
We are a purpose-built practice with dental x-ray, digital x-ray facilities and a dedicated laboratory. We use our ultra-sound scanner regularly in practice. Within our practice we also have our own Hydrotherapy unit.
We are a small, friendly team of 12 staff, and are situated on the outskirts of the Lake District.
We are looking for a friendly, caring person who can work well as part of team. An individual who has good work ethics and is able to make their own clinical decisions. Post graduate experience would be valued.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process. If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Reference: 3242
Address: 231-239 Rawlinson Street, Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, United Kingdom