Permanent Full Time Veterinary Surgeon - Derbyshire - Ref: ST11887
Up to £35,000 DOE
JHP Recruitment Ltd
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon on behalf of my client in Derbyshire. This is a full-time role working 40 hours a week over 5 days with a combination of early and late shifts and 1 in 3 Saturdays. There are no OOH with this post.
Their fast-paced practices are very busy with a high surgical case load which allows for surgical progression for those with a keen interest in soft tissue and routine surgery.
Salary up to £35K DOE plus benefits
My client pride themselves on offering high quality vet care at prices affordable to all. They take pleasure in being able to offer a full range of first opinion veterinary services at constantly low prices.
They are a large and modern practice with 4 consult rooms, a dedicated x-ray and ultrasound room and a large modern theatre and prep room. The practice has excellent transport links, including the M1 and a direct train to London.
They are a 3 Veterinary Surgeon practice with a super support team of 3 Veterinary Nurses and their wonderfully efficient receptionists. Their clinic has an established client base, and their team are passionate about providing gold standard care to their clients and their pets.
- Champion of the clients core values
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge and mentor/be mentored by others
- Contribute to the practice protocols to facilitate the continuous improvement of clinical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Approachable, caring and empathic whilst instilling a positive “can do” attitude amongst fellow colleagues.
- Be passionate about all aspects of your veterinary work
- 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
For further information, feel free to call me on 01392 249647, or email me your CV at email@example.com
Tel: 01392 249647
Address: Derbyshire, United Kingdom