Clinical Director Required At Corner House Veterinary Surgery
2 months ago
Corner House Veterinary Surgery
Exmouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Here at Corner House Veterinary Surgery, we are looking for a Clinical Director to join our team. The role will include: Mentoring younger vets, liaising with practice manager regarding rotas/responsibilities and routines, leading and co-ordinate a happy clinical team, monitor and management, and sales performance of practice in co-operation with the Practice Manager and IVC. More information can be obtained on application.
The rota includes working 40 hours per week over 5 days. There will be a share of the Saturday rota and no out of hours.
We are located in the beautiful seaside town of Exmouth and are a walking distance of the train site and several bus routes. Our practice is equipped with dental x-ray, digital x-ray, ultrasound, and multiparameter.
Our dedicated and professional team consists of 4 Veterinary Surgeons (2 PT and 2 FT) as well as 4 Registered Veterinary Nurses, a Veterinary Care Assistant, and a wonderful team of Receptionists and Support Staff. We are proud to say we do the twilight walk every year for cancer support. The team is a vibrant team who looks out for each other and is always here to support one another.
We are hoping to welcome a Veterinary Surgeon to our team with great clinical and personable skills who is ideally a keen and skilled surgeon happy to carry out more advanced procedures at the Practice and oversee surgery on daily basis. Ideally, you would have had some management or Clinical Director experience, but the role may suit an experienced Veterinary Surgeon looking to step up and learn the skills needed for a Clinical Director position. We have available enrolment on the IVC Evidensia Leadership Development Programme if this would be advantageous. We are a busy practice, and some days workflow will be challenging while other days allow more time for managing the practice and private study. We require some resilience, stamina, problem-solving skills, and energy to allow the Practice to progress and move forward.
Because our employee's matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
- 7.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- CPD allowance
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
- Relocation allowance up to £5,000
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH6795 when applying for this role.
Address: 84 Withycombe Village Road, Exmouth, Devon, United Kingdom