Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon J152058
4 months ago
£40000.00 - £65000.00 per Annum
This forward thinking, Multi-Vet practice is looking for another enthusiastic and confident Vet to join their team. Exceptional work-life balance with No OOH, no sole charge, 4-day weeks, 1 in 5 Saturdays and 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays!
Situated just outside of Doncaster, this practice was established almost 100 years ago and offers excellent small animal across out of its 2 surgeries. The Clinical Director is focused on driving the practice forward in terms of continually improving the levels of care and adding more certificate holders to the team to improve the knowledge and skill within the group.
Both branches are well equipped for surgery and consultations, with equipment including: chemistry analyser, new video endoscope, piped oxygen, dental suite, digital x-ray, and a recently upgraded ultrasound.
The 11-vet team has a wealth of experience and knowledge within it, including a diagnostic imaging certificate holder and one Vet working towards a medical certificate. Supporting the Vets is a highly skilled, supportive nursing team of 7 RVNs, 2 SVNs, and 2 ACAs.
- A full-time role is 4 days a week, with typical working hours from 8:30am - 6pm. Saturdays are 1 in 5 however this is only 8:30am - 1pm
- There is no sole charge or OOH with this position however the practice does have the capability to keep inpatients. The inpatient shifts are on a rota basis, but this just includes staying an extra hour to 7pm
- The split between consultations and surgery is up for discussion depending on your preference
Package and Benefits
The practice is willing to put together a generous package for the right candidate, ranging £40,000 up to £65,000 for highly talented, certificate level Vets.
As well as this you can expect:
- £1,750 CPD allowance plus 4 days study leave per year
- Happy to fund certificates
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holiday
- No OOH or on call
- Professional fees paid
- Discounted pet treatments
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience and be confident with routine surgery and consultations.
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Tel: 01423 813453
Address: Doncaster, England