Experienced Vet Surgeon - Independent Practice In Sussex
2 months ago
3 months ago
3 months ago
Heathfield, East Sussex, United KingdomExperienced Vet Surgeon opportunity in East Sussex.
This opportunity is to take on the day-to-day management of an independent veterinary practice and lead a small team.
Seeking a confident vet surgeon, capable of taking on a clinical lead position.
There is potential for ownership/partnership in the future for the right vet surgeon.
They are a small, one vet practice currently looking for an experienced vet surgeon to join them and share the responsibility of the practice with a view to buying in.
Initial salary for the right vet surgeon will vary based on experience but will be in the region of £45,000 - £60,000pa. On top of this, fees and CPD will be paid and supported.
• 4 day week (or less is preferred)
• 8:30am – 6pm
• No OOH
• Varied case load (consult and surgery daily)
• Due for refurbishments
• Established in 2008
• £45,000 - £60,000 pa
• 10-20 minute consults (dependent on preference of successful Vet Surgeon)
• Actual lunch breaks – EVERYDAY!
The practice sees a wide variety of cases and have visiting specialists they can call upon for ophthalmology, cardiology and orthopaedics.
For relocating Vet Surgeons, the area offers:
• Great location for walking and outdoor pursuits. The South Downs, Ashdown Forest and the coast are all nearby.
• Within easy reach of lovely towns for shopping and entertainment (Tunbridge Wells and Brighton)
• Excellent school options (both state and private) in the area
• Easy access to London
To apply or discuss this Vet Surgeon opportunity, please contact Kennedy on 01904 570056 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com
To view all our vacancies, please visit http://purosearch.com/Vet-Jobs/
Tel: 01904 570 056
Address: Heathfield, East Sussex, United Kingdom