Veterinary Surgeon - Greater Manchester - Ref RL11890
JHP Recruitment Ltd
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
Our clients currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon to join their long established, friendly, growing practice. The role can be flexible, but they are offering a minimum of 3-day week with Saturday mornings on a 1 in 4 basis. There is no OOH or on call. The consultation appointments are 15 minutes each and you will be responsible for 1 day a week in theatre. Salary up to £45,000 FTE depending on experience.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Provide clients with a high standard of customer care and service
· Write up all cases in full, monitor hospitalised patients and communicate information to the nursing staff, check all pricing communicated back to the client
· Inform clients of test results and update on progress after treatment
· Positively communicate to all clients on progress, results, diagnosis, prognosis, treatment options and costs involved at all times
· Maintain membership of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
· Present a professional approach and smart appearance at all times, ensure an effective consultation process for all patients
· Record all patient information, treatment, diagnostic reports and charges into the PMS
· Understand and comply with your legal obligations in relation to prescription safe keeping and supply of Veterinary medicinal products
· Maintain personal CPD as per RCVS guidelines
Toys include fully equipped lab facilities, new ultrasound machine, well equipped digital and dental x rays in their own fully equipped dental suite, three consulting rooms, prep, and operating theatre with multiparameter monitor.
You will join a supportive team which currently consists of 5 Vets, 5 Registered Nurses. 2 Student Nurses, 3 Receptionists and a Practice Manager. CPD is encouraged as is further education to progress in your career.
They are looking for a confident vet with previous small animal experience. Must be a team player, you will be confident and competent in all routine surgeries. Empathy and excellent communication skills are essential. You will be RCVS registered and preferably be able to bake (but not essential)!
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
. Up to £5000 relocation allowance
· Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
· CPD paid days and allowance
· Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
· Private Medical Insurance
· BVA Membership paid
· VDS cover
· Birthday leave
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com
Tel: 01392 444115
Address: Greater Manchester, United Kingdom