Veterinary Surgeon Require At Orchard Vets - Romsey, Hampshire.
3 weeks ago
Romsey, Hampshire, United KingdomThe Role
Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon required in a busy first opinion practice. Our rota aims to achieve a good work-life balance with no out of hours, 1 in 5 Saturday mornings until 12.30pm and some weekdays off, including 1 in 5 Fridays. Flexibility in rota considered if required.
We are a friendly, well-established RCVS-accredited practice with a keen focus on preventative medicine and gold standard patient care. We are located in a lovely market town close to the New Forest and South Coast. Good transport links. Equipment includes a K-Laser, digital x-ray, ultrasound, tonopen and in-house laboratory facilities.
We are looking for a motivated veterinary surgeon, who is dedicated to patient and client care. Good communication skills and team work are essential. Experience preferred, especially in routine surgical procedures, however we have a dedicated team who are able to provide additional support where required. Clinical interests and encouraged and supported with a generous CPD allowance.
Benefits (Subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Job Ref: BH2197
Address: Orchard Veterinary Surgery, Romsey, Hampshire, United Kingdom