Veterinary Surgeon – Hertfordshire (JT-22466)
7 months ago
Up to £50,000
Hitchin, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join an established, friendly and supportive practice in North Hertfordshire with direct main line rail to London.
This is a very experienced team including several certificate holders, full RVN team and support staff with a strong team ethos. Equipment/service includes laparoscopy, digital radiography and comprehensive in-house lab.
This position would suit an MRCVS experienced vet who is keen to undertake further development.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full-time permanent position
- 4-day week (10-hour days on shifts between 8am and 8pm) with some Saturday mornings and weekend working
- No telephone duties or standard out of hours although some requirement to care for low dependency boarders on a Sunday or Bank Holiday
- Day off will vary each week and can be requested
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £50,000 depending on experience
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- £1,250 CPD allowance
- Certificate support
- Professional Memberships
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Hitchin, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom