Build Your Veterinary Career In One Of Hong Kong’s Premier Veterinary Centres
7 days ago
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong KongWe’re looking for two veterinarians to be based at our architecturally designed flagship veterinary centre, and to join our team of 18 vets and 70 support staff across the 4 hospital Creature Comforts Group.
This position would suit a candidate with a minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience who is keen to develop a wide range of skills in a safe and supportive environment. We believe in rewarding talent - average veterinarian salaries in our group are over £80,000 per year, with a maximum tax rate of 15%, making saving and wealth accumulation very achievable.
We strongly support professional and personal development in areas that interest you, such as our in-house veterinary ultrasound accreditation training program (abdominal and cardiac echo), orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery, endoscopy, or critical care medicine with our emergency team at East Island 24hr Animal Hospital, allowing you to gain confidence and proficiency. Many of our vets have gone on to develop their own special-interest niche areas within our practices.
We also believe strongly in work-life balance. Happiness is vital, rest and days off are a must, overtime is kept to a minimum and after-hours coverage is provided by our 24-hour hospital, East Island.
If you’d like to see who we are, please click: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNtRkDMbepE&t=6s http://www.creaturecomforts.com.hk/
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience is preferred, but not essential.
• A motivated individual who enjoys working up cases and providing the highest level of medical care to their patients and clients.
• Excellent communication skills (in English).
What we offer:
• 5-day work week – we believe strongly in a work-life balance and overtime is kept to a minimum. Working hours are 10am-8pm.
• 4-day week would also be considered.
• A very generous salary, commensurate with experience. We believe in paying well for experienced staff.
• A well-trained support team – our nursing, reception and management are all extremely experienced and are here to assist the vets to work to their potential.
• The support of a 24-hour emergency hospital so no after-hours emergency work required.
• Hong Kong is a safe working and rewarding environment, COVID is extremely low and life is good.
• Full assistance with relocation
If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging position, please forward your details to Trilby White by email: email@example.com
Address: Shau Kei Wan Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong