Small Animal Vet - 3 Mile Veterinary Centre - Glasgow
2 months ago
Attractive salary and benefits package
3 Mile Veterinary Centre
Cardonald, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, United KingdomSmall Animal Vet - 3 Mile Veterinary Centre - Glasgow
We are looking to recruit a full-time, experienced small animal vet for a busy, well-established, small animal practice in Glasgow's south side.
We are a very friendly and supportive team of 4 vets and 6 RVNs. A work/life balance is hugely important to us. We have GP PSS accreditation and boast digital X-ray, ultrasound, in house lab testing and we have a Cert AVP small animal medicine certificate holder.
This is a full-time position with no on call and a 1 in 4 Saturday rota. We are looking for a confident clinician who is enthusiastic and passionate about veterinary medicine.
In return, you will receive:-
* A competitive salary and benefits package
* RCVS and VDS fees covered
* Industry leading enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
* Up to 7 weeks annual leave with our buy & sell holiday scheme
* Pension Scheme
* CPD is funded and actively encouraged
* Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
* Discounted staff pet care plan
* Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
* Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/reduced gym membership/pension/Sharesave and others...
Want to know more or do you have any questions you want answered confidentially? Then feel free to contact our Clinical Director, Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org If you feel this is the ideal role for you please click 'Apply Now' and upload your CV and covering letter.
Address: 2075 Paisley Road West, Cardonald, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, United Kingdom