Clinical Director - Lancashire - Ref RL10303
JHP Recruitment Ltd
Lancashire, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Director to join their team in Lancashire.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of a busy practice. This will include clinical duties working alongside fellow vets, but also administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the practice. This role requires 40 hours to be worked through the week, but there is some flexibility as to how this is worked. There is no out of hours work, but the role would involve working 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
They have a team of 3 vets that you will be joining who are supported by a team of 7 exceptional RVNs and 3 support staff. One of the vets has a certificate in radiography and also has an interest in dental work and orthopaedics. They are looking for someone to complement their first opinion team.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced vet, with some history of management although training is provided. Ability to work under local pressures to manage the team, but also be able to meet with management to support the continued success of the practice.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
· Up to £5000 relocation allowance
· Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
· CPD paid days and allowance
· Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
· Company bonus scheme
· Private Medical Insurance
· BVA Membership paid
· VDS cover
· Birthday leave
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01392 444115
Address: Lancashire, United Kingdom