Consult Only Vet - Gourley Vets - Lancashire
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Ashton Under Lyne, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Do you enjoy consult only work?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Consulting only Veterinary Surgeon to join our team at Gourley Veterinary Surgeons.
We are a multi-site, well established, 1st opinion, RCVS Accredited, small animal practice, based in and around Tameside and Manchester. Our experienced Veterinary team contains a number of Certificate holders who are supported by a large and experienced nursing team. The main site is situated close to the beautiful foothills of the Peak District and is just 10 minutes by train or 20 minutes by car from the bustling Manchester city centre and close to Manchester International Airport.
- We employ 8 veterinary surgeons and large support team
- 4 day week plus a share of the weekend rota
- No OOH's
- Work within a skilled, supportive team with excellent experienced nurses
- 1 main operating site, 4 consultation only surgeries. Fantastic opportunity to work in a team but also build your own client base
- Well-equipped surgeries
- Endoscopy, Ultrasound, Digital X-ray, Dental machine
As a Vet you will provide a friendly, efficient and professional service to our clients and their animals. You will need to be able to work well within our teams, sometimes under high pressure. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years' experience. The main duties of your role will include routine consultations, triaging patients and dispensing of repeat prescriptions and written prescriptions.
This is a full-time role, which will include 1.5 weekends in 7, Saturday 9am – 4pm & Sunday 9.30am – 1pm, then a further Saturday 9am – 4pm. We can consider part-time hours for the right candidate.
Please note: This role will require some travel between branches, therefore a driving licence and car is essential.
In return, you will receive the following fantastic package (pro rata):
- A pro rata salary of up to £50,000 per annum DOE
- Practice bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Enhance maternity, paternity and adoption leave benefit
- Relocation packages can be considered
- Visa sponsorship available – you must be eligible to apply for RCVS registration
- CPD funded and encouraged
- RCVS membership and VDS cover paid
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are our strongest asset
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 across CVS
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to join Company Sharesave scheme
- And more….
To have a confidential and informal chat about this fantastic role, please call Laura on 0788 037 4377 or e-mail - email@example.com or to submit an online application click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.
Small Animal Vet / Vet / Consulting Vet
Address: 82 Wellington Road, Ashton Under Lyne, Lancashire, United Kingdom