Hydrotherapist Required At My Vet Hydro, Blackburn, Lancashire
My Vet Hydro
Blackburn, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Qualified hydrotherapist required to work in a busy centre alongside our RCVS accredited hospital. Must be happy with pool and treadmill work. Also offer K laser and biomag.
The hydrotherapy centre runs alongside our RCVS accredited hospital and accepts referrals from My Vet and other local practices. We perform many orthopaedics so have a varied case load.
We have a large pool and treadmill. We also offer K laser services too.
At the centre there is one other FT therapist; there is also an animal nursing assistant to provide handling and reception services.
The Winning Candidate
Motivated, confident and able to work under their own initiative. IRVAP registration preferred but not essential.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote BH3491 when applying for this role.
Address: Clayton Le Dale, Blackburn, Lancashire, United Kingdom