Clinical Director Required At The Avenue Vet, Ealing
1 month ago
up to £82,500 DOE
The Avenue Veterinary Clinic
Ealing, London, United Kingdom
Due to an internal promotion within IVC Evidensia, The Avenue Veterinary Clinic have a unique opportunity for a Clinical Director to join the team and make the practice their own.
You would have a thorough knowledge of first opinion veterinary care and be able to inspire and lead a team of experienced Vets and Nurses to ensure the highest clinical standards are met. You will be passionate about delivering top-quality veterinary care and customer service and be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues. As Clinical Director your role would involve a mix of management duties and clinical work due to the needs of the business. Clinical freedom, style, and areas of special interest are yours to enjoy.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Director to drive further growth within an established, successful clinic with the support of the IVCE family. This would also suit an experienced Veterinary Surgeon looking for that next step.
This is a Full Time position with flexibility on working days and hours. There is no OOH.
Salary of up to £82,500
Relocation Allowance up to £5,000 (Subject to Eligibility)
Discretionary Bonus Scheme – Potential to earn up to £20k per annum.
The Avenue Veterinary Clinic is a London clinic based in a prime location. The area is regenerating and with many new homes being completed within walking distance of the clinic and a mainline and Crossrail station on our doorstep, this area is set to grow for years to come. Established in 2015, we have an excellent reputation locally for providing the highest client care standards, attentive personalised preventative health care, and high-quality treatment. Our practice is well equipped including an operating theatre, x-ray, ultrasound, and much more. Our waiting areas and kennels are separated for cats and dogs, we also are a silver status cat-friendly clinic.
An experienced vet that is now wanting to move on to the next stage of their career as a Clinical Director who enjoys developing the team within the practice and making it a great place to work.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
Work life balance
• 7.6 weeks annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1,200 CPD allowance with 24 hours paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch and quote reference BH8029.
Address: 10 The Avenue, Ealing, London, United Kingdom