Clinical Director Required At The Avenue Veterinary Clinic
The Avenue Veterinary Clinic
Ealing, London, United Kingdom
Here at The Avenue Veterinary Clinic, we are looking for a Clinical Director to join our team. The role will involve managing and leading the clinical work ensuring high standards of care and service are provided to patients and clients. We are wanting a Clinical Director to grow the sustainable profitability of the practice and motivate our staff in accordance with our core values.
The majority of the clinical work is first opinion consulting with associated surgical cases. You will have the opportunity to take The Avenue Vet forward into further growth with the support of the IVC family and your IVC Business Support Manager in particular. Clinical freedom, style, and areas of special interest are yours to enjoy. You will manage the small team and balance this with clinical work, arranging rotas with our part-time vet to achieve this.
The hours for this role are 40 hours per week over 4-5 days (flexibility can be arranged). Shifts will be self-managed and there are no Sundays or out-of-hours.
The Avenue Veterinary Clinic is a London clinic based in a prime location. The area is regenerating and with many new homes being completed within walking distance of the clinic and a mainline and Crossrail station on our doorstep, this area is set to grow for years to come. Established in 2015, we have an excellent reputation locally for providing the highest client care standards, attentive personalised preventative health care, and high-quality treatment. Our practice is well equipped including an operating theatre, x-ray, ultrasound, and much more. Our waiting areas and kennels are separated for cats and dogs, we also are a silver status cat-friendly clinic.
Our team consists of 1 Vet, 1 Registered Veterinary Nurse, 1 Reception Manager, and a part-time Clinical Assistant.
We are looking for a Clinical Director who can share our enthusiasm for excellence in general practice, be dedicated to client education and support colleagues.
We require someone who is a broadly experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon and a member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
1) Experienced with a wide variety of clinical presentations.
2) Enthusiastic towards client education in general practice.
3) Adaptable to changing caseloads.
4) Dedicated to high-quality care.
5) Consistently respectful to colleagues and clients.
6) Desire to promote wellbeing and profitability.
7) Well-organised and adept at prioritising different areas of work.
1) Understanding of staff development and practice standards.
2) Entrepreneurial thinking.
3) Experience of being in sole charge and handling problem situations.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Company bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please use BH4652 as a reference when applying for this role.
Address: 10 The Avenue, Ealing, London, United Kingdom