Senior Veterinary Surgeon
1 week ago
Salary based on experience: £40,000-£60,000 per annum
Stratton Wolf Search Select
London, London, United KingdomAn opportunity has arisen for a skilled, enthusiastic and experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join this expanding and thriving practice on a full time basis, working four week days and 1 in 4 Saturdays on a rota.
Confident with consultations and client engagement, case workups and general surgery, your passion will lie in developing not only your own skills but those of your colleagues. Some mentoring experience would be an advantage. A good team player is vital and a desire to be involved in case studies and client and pet care.
Experience & Responsibilities
• Senior Vet with 8-10 years’ experience in a general practice with good surgical skill level
• Need to have the right to work in the UK
• RCVS (Royal College of Veterinary surgeons) registered
• Perform dental, ophthalmic and orthopaedic surgeries
• Advise pet owners on nutrition, preventive healthcare and general care
• Conduct home visits occasionally, in case of emergency
• Update client records
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Annual pay reviews
• Career progression opportunities
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• 4 day week with flexible options.
Free accommodation will be provided for any successful candidate who has relocated from outside the area.
Address: Ealing, London, London, United Kingdom