Senior Veterinary Surgeon Required At Easipetcare In Streatham, London
1 month ago
Streatham, London, United Kingdomeasipetcare Streatham is seeking a full time Senior Veterinary Surgeon. The role is 5 days per week with one in three Saturday mornings and no OOH. Our clinic is a busy practice with appointments (10 minutes) only. Our ideal candidate would be confident and competent in all soft tissue surgeries and basic orthopaedics, and will be happy to mentor and guide less experienced team members.
Our practice is in a superb location being just a 5 minute walk from Norbury train station. The clinic has light, large and airy consult rooms, dedicated x-ray and ultrasound room; modern theatre and prep area; in house lab; dental machine and separate cattery and kennels. Our friendly team consists of 3 vets, 2 RVN's' 2 ANA's, 3 receptionists and a highly experienced Practice Principal.
Our ideal candidate would have experience in a Senior Vet position. Excellent communication skills are required together with very strong surgical skills and the ability to meet deadlines. We require a motivated individual with a focus on delivering an exceptional service to our clients.
Benefits (pro rata):
• 25 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Address: 3-7 Hermitage Lane, Streatham, London, United Kingdom