Clinical Director Required At Miramar Vet Centre In Sheringham, Norfolk
2 weeks ago
Miramar Veterinary Centre
Sheringham, Norfolk, United KingdomAre you ready for the next step in your career? Have you always wanted to run a practice? Well we may have the perfect role for you!
As Clinical Director, you will be responsible for the management of the clinic and team. You will also be responsible for any clinical issues on a day to day basis, helping train new graduates and offering clinical support whenever needed. You will have a real input into the practices running and future plans! Training can be given so if you are a Clinical Director or Senior Vet looking for the next step in your career we would love to hear from you. This is a great opportunity!
• A mixture of consultations and surgeries. Including some ECC & some routine.
• Full or Part time applications considered
• 4 or 4.5 days per week- full time
• 40 hours per week
• Just a 1 in 6 on call rota
• Plus a long weekend off after your weekend on call
Miramar Veterinary Centre has been established for over 40 years. We have two, modern and well-equipped sites including 1 main practice & 1 branch practice. Our sites are light, spacious and include equipment such as; Digital X-ray, endoscope, ultrasound and more. We believe in preventative health care and we offer a fantastic pet health club. We are keen on case continuity and all regularly discuss cases between us, sharing knowledge.
We have a fantastic team consists of experienced Vet Surgeons, enthusiastic New Graduate Vets, wonderful VNs, knowledgeable physiotherapists and a fantastic support team. We are also proud to be a VN training practice. We have a close knit team who all believe in supporting each other. We have a wonderful working atmosphere and we are all like-minded co-workers motivated to offering the highest standards of care. We offer predominantly first opinion care alongside a well-established physiotherapy service. We are always keen to keep up to date and would welcome the opportunity to offer new services within our sites, so please do talk to us about any interests/certificates that you may have!
Being situated on the North Norfolk Coast, which is an area of outstanding natural beauty, we get to enjoy award winning beaches and beautiful countryside, at our leisure. We are also close to many major transport links, allowing for easier access to the bigger cities too!
Benefits (pro rata):
• 30 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1500 CPD Allowance per annum
• Company bonus scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• RCVS membership paid
• VDS membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Address: 15 Weybourne Road, Sheringham, Norfolk, United Kingdom