Registered Veterinary Surgeon Required At Lakeview Veterinary Centre
Lakeview Veterinary Centre
Thrapston, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for experienced veterinary surgeons to help us build our new team for the “new times” ahead. We guarantee that you will have a say in your future, how we practise medicine and a share in the rewards.
Based in Northamptonshire, the Lake View Group has four extensively equipped and recently renovated premises and is 100% small animal. The roles will be mainly based at our Thrapston and Rushden sites and supported by our current team of 5 Vets and 11 Registered Veterinary Nurses.
About the Team and Culture
If any or all of the following are important to you please contact us for an informal chat, we would love to share our vision:
· Flexible working hours – we will ensure you can integrate your family and leisure time and enjoy both fully.
· We will ensure you start and finish on time with dedicated time set aside for you to catch up with calls, reports and clinical notes.
· No out of hours work.
· Career progression for both clinical and management options is available.
· CPD based on your chosen pathway with no constraints.
· A flexible pay package with your choice of basic £50,000 - £75,000 and bonus options.
· Relocation expenses and signing on bonus.
You will be motivated, progressive and ambitious as well as compassionate and committed to client and colleague education. You will aspire to progress both clinically and in a leadership and mentoring role.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH4296 when applying for this role.
Address: Top Close, Thrapston, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom