Veterinary Surgeon / New Graduate (JT-23620)
6 months ago
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for a dynamic veterinary surgeon to join a fantastic team at a small animal practice situated in the lovely countryside of Northamptonshire. The successful candidate will carry out all usual veterinary responsibilities including consultations and surgeries to the highest clinical standard.
They have all the usual facilities, including spacious consult rooms, a high-performance ultrasound machine, digital x-ray, biochemistry and haematology machines in-house, a multiparameter, very quiet dental machine!
- Veterinary Surgeon – full or part-time permanent position
- Weekend work will be 1:3 Saturday mornings, 8:30 am – 12 pm and you will be involved in occasional inpatient care
- No out-of-hours or bank holiday work
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £63,000 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Membership
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Northamptonshire, United Kingdom