Veterinary Surgeon - Northlands Veterinary Group
Northlands Veterinary Group
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for a veterinary surgeon who is comfortable with working sole charge, performing surgery and has a good ability to engage with clients to join our team at our Northampton practice.
Northlands was set up in the 1960s and has grown to what is now 6 large branch surgeries plus a 24-hour hospital, which provides care for pets across Northamptonshire and South Leicestershire.
At Northlands, we put people and pets at the heart of everything we do – our friendly and highly qualified team will support you to develop your skills in a thriving and collaborative environment.
- This is a sole position role working 7 days on with 14 off (5 days Mon-Fri at the Northampton branch, Saturday & Sunday at our hospital in Kettering)
- Accommodation available on site if required whilst on duty.
- No OOH, as we have a dedicated night team
- Annual hours to be worked would be 1216 per annum making this an average working week of 23 hours per week.
What We Can Offer (pro rata):
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield
- RCVS Membership paid, and two other membership subscriptions
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment, and much more
- Company sick pay
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Genuine career development opportunities (most people train in some way in-house).
Salary: £51,680 DOE
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
Address: 2 Southfield Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom