Veterinary Surgeons - Northampton
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Are you an experienced Vet looking to join an experienced and progressive team?
· 45+ years' experience in keeping animals healthy
· Excellent standard of care and very supportive team
· Nurses on site 24 hours a day - inpatient care
· Highly trained and experienced staff in all pet animal care
· Laparoscopy, Orthopaedics, Soft tissue surgery, Ophthalmology, Digital Xray including Dental, Flexible Endoscopy, Ultrasonography including Cardiac, Dentistry including Endodontics, Dermatology and Rabbit medicine
· Certificate holders in small animal surgery, and vets working towards certs in Dentistry and Ophthalmology
· Certificates encouraged and funded
· Working towards iiE bronze environmental award
· Working towards Silver ISFM award
The practice provide an excellent rota which gives our associates a great work/life balance to explore the fabulous countryside around the historic town.
You will be working with our team of well-established Vets, Nurses, Customer Care team and Patient Care Assistants. They have two branches, a large, well-equipped RCVS accredited hospital and recently expanded GP accredited surgery. We have certificate holders in Surgery and ECC and vets with special interest in Orthopaedics, Laparoscopy, Dentistry, Rabbit medicine, Ophthalmology and Dermatology.
We have all of the usual equipment including Doppler ultrasound, digital x-ray including dental x-ray, monitoring equipment and in-house lab.
We actively encourage all of our associates to take CPD in their chosen area and we have lead nurses now developing the nursing roles in the team which is something we are extremely proud of. For all your hard work, we offer generous time off following in patient duties.
Rota and package
· Salary up to £60,000 D.O.E. + £4,000 relocation package available
· Full-time and part-time applications considered
· 4 day week and no OOHs (provided by Vets Now)
· 2:8 Saturdays (08:30-17:00 consults only)
· Inpatient rota includes:
- 1:8 weeknights
- 1:8 full weekend
· Shared rota of surgeries and consults
Click to apply or call Harry on 07939 154988 for more information.
Tel: 07939 154988
Address: Northamptonshire, United Kingdom