Tempus Recruitment - UK
Northumberland, United Kingdom
• Full time
• Salary dependant on experience
• 5 days CPD, with budget of £1750 annually (pro rata for part-time)
• 31 days holiday (pro rata for part-time)
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Competitive employee discount rates on products (cost price) and services (50%)
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Employee dogs are welcome at the practice!
• Group life cover, enhanced sickness cover, and income protection (after qualifying period)
• Further qualifications including certificate encouraged and supported
• Workplace Pension
• Opportunity to apply for the cycle-to-work scheme
• Opportunity for career progression within a large and growing practice
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice currently has an exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary surgeon to join their busy, friendly, supportive small animal team at their large, well-equipped, modern surgery.
The surgery is large, purpose-built and offers great facilities and equipment, including our lovely new video endoscope. Our team of nine Vets have experience in emergency medicine, internal medicine, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, and exotics. We encourage collaboration and progression.
This practice is proud to provide their own OOH service for clients, and this additional full-time position would allow them to create a generous rota while providing excellent out-of-hours care. The position would suit an experienced Vet or a confident recent graduate looking for a supportive team and varied workload.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email Sam@tempus-recruitment.com
Tel: 01626 249 108
Address: Northumberland, United Kingdom