Independent Tier 3 Hospital Vet J168144
£35000.00 - £55000.00 per Annum
Northwich, United Kingdom
Opportunity for a small animal Vet to join a growing and proudly independent small animal hospital in Northwich, Cheshire
We are looking for a small animal Veterinary Surgeon with 2+ years' experience to join a proudly independent, RCVS accredited, tier 3 hospital in the Cheshire area. Situated in North Cheshire with easy access to Manchester and Liverpool, this is an opportunity to join a practice with nurse training and gold cat friendly clinic status. The existing team consists of 7 Veterinary Surgeons, several of which have or are working towards a certificate, as well as 8 RVNs, 2 SVNs and an experienced team of receptionists.
The hospital itself is a large premises with spacious consult rooms and ops theatres, separate cat and dog wards and separate dental and imaging suites. It is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities including x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, specialised laparoscopic equipment, in house lab and much more. There is a strong focus on evidence-based decision making, case continuity and encouraging all vets to develop in a supportive environment to make this a successful and enjoyable place to work.
The successful applicant will benefit from an active and varied caseload, great for someone wanting to pursue a certificate in their chosen area. You'll also be offered a package that recognises your hard work and commitment including a competitive salary, a good work life balance (1-in-8 on call with time off in lieu and a 4-day week) and support and funding toward CPD up to certificate level. Accommodation can also be provided whilst on call if required.
If you are interested in the role, simply apply below or contact us for more info.
- Proudly independent RCVS accredited tier 3 small animal hospital
Situated in North Cheshire within an hour of Manchester and Liverpool
- Well-established in the area since 2009
- State-of-the-art facilities including x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, specialised laparoscopic equipment, in house lab and much more.
- Experienced team of 9 veterinary surgeons, many of who either have or are working towards a certificate
- Support from a dedicated team of RVNs and SVNs
- 4-day week
- 1 in 8 on call rota
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary in recognition of experience
- Generous CPD allowance and funding toward certificate study
- Professional membership fees paid
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice in the UK
- Ideally you will have 2 years experience in small animal work (although less will be considered)
- Friendly and proactive attitude and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and clients alike
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453
Tel: 01423 813453
Address: Northwich, United Kingdom