Clinical Director - Thompsons Vets - Sutton-in-Ashfield
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Clinical Director – Thompsons Veterinary Surgery, Sutton-in-Ashfield – Nottinghamshire No OOH. Full & Part Time options available. Salary up to £70k DOE. Relocation packages and Visa costs fully funded.
Are you a Vet looking for career progression? Thinking about taking first steps into management? Already an established Vet leader looking for a new chapter?
Thompsons Veterinary Surgery have a brand new position available. New to our team structure, we are looking for a Clinical Director to complement our existing practice management team. A practice that retains its team extremely well and thrives on creating a positive, fun and caring working atmosphere. Please explore our practice and team by viewing our video! https://vimeo.com/846270533?share=copy
Great opportunity for a Vet looking to take on more clinical responsibility. Great first steps into management!!
Why work at Thompsons?
- We truly have a family feel, we genuinely care about each other
- Happy culture, we love to laugh
- We retain extremely well, have long standing staff dating back 17 years
- Very experienced team of Vets and Nurses
- We have 2 clinical coaches
- Highly experienced Practice Manager who will be supporting our new Clinical Director in their role
- We are easily accessible from the M1 (6 minutes from junction 28) which means we can appeal to Vets based in and around Leicester and Derbyshire
- Large / spacious practice building with modern equipment, lots of natural lightening
- Clients who are also like our family, long standing, enjoy our sense of humour
Rota… Ideally looking for a full time Vet to work 40 hours per week, but we appreciate that for some candidates, part time options may work better for commitments outside of work therefore we are happy to discuss all options. We are very understanding of work life balance and are strict and supportive of ensuring allocated breaks are taken.
Being part of a wider group means there is heaps of support, salary and career progression. Here is a glimpse of some of our benefits:
- Professional memberships funded (RCVS & VDS)
- CVS refresh scheme offering food and drink to its staff weekly!
- CPD and further studies encouraged
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays with our buy and sell holiday scheme – allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave.
- Long service holiday – receive an extra days leave each year up to five days
- Mental health first aiders – our people are at the heart of what we do and your health and wellbeing matters!
- Maternity/adoption pay – 10 weeks full pay, 10 weeks half pay
- Paternity and shared parental leave
- Discounted veterinary care
- Performance bonus scheme
- Discounted UK gym membership
- Internal career progression
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £5k for each referral!
To enquire informally please text or call Lisa on 07901 223 740. To chat to our practice please email [email protected] or to apply via our online portal, click ‘apply now'
Address: Etwall House, 105 Alfreton Road, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom