Lead Vet, Part-time – Nottinghamshire – Ref:CE12611
Up to £67,369 (pro-rata)
JHP Recruitment Ltd
Newark, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
This practice is looking for a 2nd part-time lead Vet to help run and manage this well-established practice. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone to step up or continue a leadership role with the added benefit of sharing the load with another lead vet.
The role will be for 2-3 days per week, plus 1:3 Saturdays or 1:6 Saturday and Sundays. As Lead Vet you will be expected to work in conjunction with the other lead vet to:
- Provide high standards of clinical care to your clients and patients.
- Provide direction and leadership to colleagues in practice.
- Be responsible for the financial and operational performance of your practice and overall team performance and engagement.
- Drive and deliver the exceptional clinical standards in your practice and empower your team to do the same.
- Drive and deliver the commercial performance of the practice and ensure your practice colleagues are all aware of what is required and support all to achieve.
You will have support from your Area Manager and Regional Director to assist, develop and guide you in your role.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £67,369 (pro-rata)
- Accommodation allowance.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- CPD Allowance.
- Payment of RCVS, VDS & BVA fees.
- Relocation package of up to £2000.
- 3 days paid CPD leave per year.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum.
- Paid sabbatical after five years’ service.
- Funded Certificate opportunities.
- Annual pay reviews.
- Colleague purchase scheme.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
- Hapibenefits – Receive a range of discounts on your shopping, entertainment, and meals out.
If this position could be of interest, or for any more information, please contact Catherine on 01392 249139 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01392 249139
Address: Newark, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom