Small Animal Vet - Orchard Vets - Sherwood
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Sherwood, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a new position? Would you like to join a supportive team? If so, read on…
We are looking for a small animal vet to join our team at Orchard Veterinary Centre. We are a well-established, friendly, small animal veterinary practice based in Sherwood, Nottinghamshire. We are RCVS accredited, awarded Outstanding in Client Service and are a Gold accredited cat friendly practice.
You will be working with a team of experienced vets and veterinary nurses with a network of support staff.
If you are looking to advance and develop your specific clinical interests, including to certificate level, join our team, and we will help you fulfil your clinical ambitions among a friendly and supportive group of animal lovers.
As we understand the importance of work-life balance, we can consider either a part-time option of 3 days per week, working Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8.30am – 6.30pm or a full-time option working full days Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and mornings only Monday and Thursday. There will be a requirement to work 1 in 3 Saturdays, 8.30am – 12pm.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced vet to develop skills. Career progression is just as important to us as it is to you, and we'd love to work with you to help you achieve your goals, funded certificates available for the right candidate.
You will receive a comprehensive range of pro rata benefits including:
- Attractive pro rata salary of up to £60k DOE plus practice bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave benefit
- Fully funded CPD
- Relocation packages can be considered
- Visa sponsorship available
- RCVS & VDS annual fees paid
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – Our people are our strongest asset
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 trained colleagues across CVS
- Staff discount scheme
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as Perkbox, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme
For an informal chat text or call Emily on 07500 064185. Or to apply via our online portal click Apply Now and upload your CV.
Small Animal Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Vet Surgeon / Full Time / Part Time
Address: 105 Perry Road, Sherwood, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom