Night Veterinary Surgeon - Oxfordshire - Ref RL13005
JHP Recruitment Ltd
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Our clients well-established night service in Oxfordshire is looking for a Night Veterinary Surgeon to join their highly-motivated team. The role is focused on the emergency and hospital care of a great variety of cases. You will work closely with the day team to ensure patients have gold standard healthcare.
Throughout the night you will be working with one of their experienced dedicated Registered Veterinary Nurses who will take phone calls, triage, care for in-patients and support you during procedures.
You must enjoy client communication and be able to enhance the client bond through explanation and a warm, compassionate approach.
They take pride in the work that we do and that’s why they are committed to investing in the career progression of the team. Working towards an ECC Certificate accreditation would be fully supported.
Work/life balance is ever more important in this changing world and so they are happy and eager to discuss working patterns to suit your needs and lifestyle.
The practice has a wide range of equipment available to you at all times including:
• Philips iu22 Abdominal Ultrasound
• Philips ie33 Cardiac Ultrasound
• Range of digital endoscopy
• Multiparameter monitoring including capnography & blood pressure at all stations
• Range of Idexx lab equipment
• Competitive salary dependant on experience
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• £1500 CPD allowance plus 35 hours CPD (pro rata). Separate funding for certificate
• Pension contributions
• Professional membership fees paid
• Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
• Company sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com
Tel: 01392 444115
Address: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom