Night Veterinary Surgeon Required At Hart Veterinary Centre In Bicester, Oxfordshire
1 week ago
£60,000 - £70,000
Hart Veterinary Centre
Bicester, Oxfordshire, United KingdomAre you looking for just a job or are you looking for a job where you can work to your full potential? We could have the perfect role for you!
Our well-established night service at Hart Vets in Bicester, Oxfordshire is looking for a Night Veterinary Surgeon to join our highly-motivated team. The role is focused on the emergency and hospital care of a great variety of cases. You will work closely with our day team to ensure our patients have gold standard healthcare.
Throughout the night you will be working with one of our experienced dedicated Registered Veterinary Nurses who will take phone calls, triage, care for in-patients and support you during procedures.
You must enjoy client communication and be able to enhance the client bond through explanation and a warm, compassionate approach.
We take pride in the work that we do and that’s why we are committed to investing in the career progression of our team. Working towards an ECC Certificate accreditation would be fully supported.
Work/life balance is ever more important in this changing world and so we are happy and eager to discuss working patterns to suit your needs and lifestyle.
We have a wide range of equipment available to you at all times including:
• Philips iu22 Abdominal Ultrasound
• Philips ie33 Cardiac Ultrasound
• Range of digital endoscopy
• Multiparameter monitoring including capnography & blood pressure at all stations
• Range of Idexx lab equipment
Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer an excellent range of benefits and rewards package that includes:
• Competitive salary dependant on experience
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• £1500 CPD allowance plus 35 hours CPD (pro rata). Separate funding for certificate
• Pension contributions
• Professional membership fees paid
• Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
• Company sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote BH3476 when applying for this role.
Address: Browning Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom