Small Animal Vet - Beaumont Veterinary Group - Kidlington
2 weeks ago
Attractive salary and benefits
Beamount Veterinary Group
Kidlington, Oxfordshire, United KingdomBeaumont Veterinary Group, a successful and long established 3 branch practice in beautiful Oxford is recruiting now for an experienced vet, with a surgical bias.
We are looking for a small animal surgery certificate holder, an experienced vet currently working towards a certificate or confident with surgery of that level (e.g. cruciate repairs, fracture fixations).
Our enthusiastic and progressive team comprises 8 FTE vets, working with a very supportive client-base to enable a high level of clinical care. There is potential to develop the surgical caseload further, with great facilities and support from the practice.
This is a full time clinical position, comprising a 4 day, 40 hour week including Saturdays and some Sundays (approximately 1:3 Saturdays and 1:11 Sundays). However, we will happily accommodate less than 40 hours or flexible hours for the right candidate.
If you share our values and want an excellent benefits package in return too, click apply now
* Excellent equipment to work with, including laparoscopic surgical facilities
* Enhanced CPD allowance: Certificate level study supported and fully funded
* Attractive salary, dependant on qualifications and experience
* RCVS and VDS fees covered
* Company share save scheme and individual bonus scheme (based on personal productivity)
* Private medical insurance
* 5 weeks holiday (plus Bank Holidays) with option to buy an additional 2 weeks
* Cycle to work scheme and gym membership
* Pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
Address: 172 Oxford Street, Kidlington, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom