Exciting Small Animal Vet J147812
Negotiable per Annum
Excellent opportunity for a Small Animal Vet to join a proudly independent and well-established practice in Lancashire.
A rare opportunity for a Small Animal Vet to join one of the leading practices in the Preston area has come up. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Small Animal Vet who thrives on providing the highest level of care and service to their patients and their owners. The successful applicant will benefit from probably the best work life balance in the industry with a 4-day week, 1 weekend every 12 (half day on Saturday and half day on Sunday) and no out of hours! This rota is purposely designed with Vet's well-being in mind - which typifies this practice and their commitment to making it such a friendly and enjoyable place to work. Vets are also supported in their individual areas of interest with CPD and certificate funding, and have access to state-of-the-art facilities, allowing them to work up cases and provide the best outcome for their patients. Facilities include soft tissue and orthopaedic surgical equipment, full in-house laboratory with; Biochemistry, Urinalysis, Cytology, Haematology, Endocrinology, plus modern diagnostic equipment such as ultrasound, digital X-ray and ECG.
The right person for this job will ideally have a minimum of 12 months experience in small animal practice, though less will be considered. More importantly, they will be a team player and enjoy building strong relationships with clients and colleagues alike. In return for your commitment to the practice, you will receive an excellent package with a competitive salary in recognition of previous experience, generous holiday and CPD allowance (including funding toward certificate) and much more. You will also join a friendly and positive working environment with 12+ vets, a team of nurses and receptionists. If this sounds like the right job for you, simply apply below or contact us for more information.
- Proudly independent, well-established 1st opinion practice in Preston
- 4-sites (1 mixed, 3 small animals only)
- 12+ vets
- Modern and up to date facilities including soft tissue and orthopaedic surgical equipment, a full in-house lab and excellent imaging equipment
- Friendly and positive working environment
- Unrivalled work/life balance
- 4-day week
- 1 in 12 weekends (half day on Saturday and half day on Sunday)
- No out of hours
- Full and part time considered
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary in recognition of previous experience
- Generous holiday allowance
- CPD funded and encouraged - including certificate study
- Other benefits etc
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice in the UK
- Ideally you will have 12 months experience in small animal practice (less will be considered)
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Tel: 01423 813453
Address: Preston, England