Mixed Veterinary Surgeon Required At Easter Ross Vets
Up to £50,000 Negotiable DOE
Easter Ross Vets
Invergordon, Ross and Cromarty, United Kingdom
Easter Ross Vets, Invergordon are looking for an experienced Mixed Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. Full/Part time hours available working on a truly mixed caseload ranging from small animals, large animals including beef, sheep and first opinion equine work.
Rota and Salary
- 40 hours per week
- 1:4 weekends on call – with a day off in Lieu
- 1:3 weeknights
- Up to £50,000 negotiable D.O.E
- Relocation allowance of £5,000
Easter Ross Vets is situated on the picturesque black isle overlooking the Cromarty Firth with great access to outdoor activities including hillwalking, water sports, Dunrobin Castle and Dolphin watching. We are only 25 minutes from Inverness and on the brilliant NC500 trail. Our main branch is in Invergordon and other branches in Historical Tain and the award-winning town of Alness. Great community and countryside only 1 hour away from Inverness Airport and 25 mins from City of Inverness.
About the Team and Culture
We are a rural mixed practice is located 30 minutes north of Inverness. We have three branches Invergordon, Alness & Tain and our workload is 80% small animal, 20% large animal (beef, sheep and first opinion horse work). We pride ourselves on a high standard of customer care and a relaxed and happy work environment. Our team is made up of 6 Vets, 3 Nurses and 10 support staff.
We are looking for an experienced mixed Vet to join a hard-working team. Good communication skills are vital, some sole charge on-call will be required, always with the back-up of our experienced nursing team Must be RCVS registered.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH4996 when applying for this role.
Address: 25 High Street, Invergordon, Ross and Cromarty, United Kingdom