Internal Medicine Specialist - Singapore - JS30112
Competitive - Dependent on Experience
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Jurassic Recruitment are currently working with a state of the art Veterinary Hospital in central Singapore who are recruiting for two Internal Medicine Specialists to join their team.
The practice are committed to building a team of exceptional individuals who value expertise, collaboration, compassion, and humility, and to the creation of a healthy supportive working environment.
By the end of 2021 they are renovating a second larger hospital bringing a combined facility of 30,000 sq. ft, 12 consultation rooms, 7 surgery rooms, ICU monitoring including telemetry, mechanical ventilation, digital radiography, ultrasound, echocardiography, C-arm, 32 slices CT scan, on-site 1.5T MRI scan and rigid and flexible endoscopy, in-house laboratory and rehabilitation equipment.
Applications will be welcomed from Veterinary Surgeons who have qualified in the USA, the UK, Australia or Europe. The practice will be heavily involved with the relocation process and can offer yearly home travel, family relocations and support with Visas, property searches and have a wide-range of knowledge when it comes to integrating employees into the Singapore way of life. The practice are more than happy to discuss relocation requirements & life in Singapore before a formal interview.
Singapore offers a fantastic work/life balance and has one of the lowest tax rates in the world.
- Full time position [part - time might be considered]
- Working alongside and supported by our multidisciplinary team of specialists and clinicians.
- 4 working days per week.
- 5 weeks annual leave and excellent work-life balance
- 24/7 Hospital + full time experienced dedicated internal medicine nurses.
- Competitive salary + bonus / benefits
- Benefits include relocation package / health insurance / family benefits / accommodation / yearly travel.
- Generous CPD package.
- Active continuing education seminars in the community
- Board-certified specialists (ECVIM, ACVIM or FANZCVS) or residency trained.
- Energetic, team-oriented, compassionate individuals focusing on patient care and communication.
- Team player, internal communication is a must with other clinicians, ECC vets and interns.
- Open minded - Keen on discovering other cultures and Asian countries.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please contact Jack Stirling via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07395 507 929.
Tel: 07395 507 929
Address: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore