Part Time Small Animal Vet - Beechwood Vets - Kidsgrove
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Kidsgrove, Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Are you a Vet looking for a good work / life balance? A practice that values its people aiming to create a fun, caring and super supportive working environment?
Beechwood Vets are looking for a small animal vet to join the team on a part time basis! No OOH! Depending on experience we will offer between £33k to £55k (FTE), relocation allowance for candidates moving to the area, attractive bonus scheme & benefits package!
Our Team: Great teamwork, excellent client care and a desire to provide gold standard care to our patients is a priority. Our team is friendly and above all extremely supportive. You will be working with experienced veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses with a network of support staff and access to visiting specialists in cardiology and surgery. Our Clinical Director is also an RCVS CertAVP holder!
Our Practice: Beechwood Veterinary Surgery is a well-established RCVS accredited small animal practices situated in Cheshire/Staffordshire, with easy access to Manchester. Birmingham and London by train and the Lake District and Peak District for lovely walks and escape. Easy access to M6 for travel also.
It is an excellent place to work, with an established and experienced team who love working together. Great facilities including digital x-ray, ultrasound, bronchoscopes and endoscopes. Much of the practice is newly refurbished.
In addition to the attractive salary, other benefits include:
- Salary £35k - £55k (DOE) + attractive BONUS scheme and paid fees.
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Holidays: Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding.
- Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Employee Assistance Programme offering 24/7 advice on health & wellbeing
- Further benefits include cycle to work scheme/reduced gym membership/pension/Sharesave and more...
For an informal chat text or call Emily on 07500 064185. Or to apply via our online portal click ‘Apply Now'
Address: 2 The Avenue, Kidsgrove, Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom