Small Animal Vet Surgeon | Fun And Supportive Practice | No OHH | 4 Day Week | Surrey
3 weeks ago
Salary up to £50,000 DOE
Surrey, United KingdomDon't like being taken for granted and want to be somewhere where you are valued, listened to and the leaders care? If you are a Vet that likes your small animal work with an excellent friendly team, look below:
- Its a multi vet environment (5 Vets) and everyone appears to be up beat from the receptionists to the CD, they sound like they really enjoy what they do in all aspects of practice
- Lots of toys (Digi X-ray, Ultrasound, Bloods etc.. everything you need to perform excellent 1st opinion work)
- Multi site, successful candidate will be at the main hospital
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000 DOE
- CPD allowance of £1500 per annum/5 days - flexible if you can put your case across well to the CD
- Certificates supported with appropriate caseloads
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Numerous additional in work benefits
- Birthday off!
- A 4 day week, good start.
- Carry out routine small animal surgery and consultations
- 1:4 weekends: Saturday morning only - not that bad really
- RCVS/VDS fees paid
- No OHH - someone else does that
To be considered for this role as a permanent Vet, you’ll need:
- RCVS registration
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a UK small animal practice, a good sense of humour and the will to make a valued contribution.
This vacancy is being advertised by Global Veterinary Careers. The services advertised by Global Veterinary Careers are those of an Employment Agency who work with veterinary organisations worldwide.
Tel: 01392 793254
Address: Surrey, United Kingdom