Veterinary Surgeon - Lyneham (Wiltshire)
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
We’re a community of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care.
We provide ongoing support to our teams, both in practice and through our dedicated training centre. This empowers you to get the very best from our advanced equipment while being on your journey to veterinary excellence.
White Horse Vets in Lyneham is a friendly and family orientated veterinary practice, which has recently joined the Medivet family. We are looking for an enthusiastic, team player to head up our Lyneham branch, to help continue the growth of this practice. Supported by an excellent team of RVNs, trainee nurses and dedicated reception staff, White Horse Vets is a professional but fun environment where client and patient care are balanced with great team morale and enjoyment of our wonderful job.
Working 40hrs a week with some Saturday work is rewarded with salary based on experience. We actively encourage further study with CPD allowance and study leave, along with 5 weeks holiday a year. RCVS, BVA and VDS memberships are all included.
- Do you have at least 3 years clinical experience and comfortable working sole charge?
- Is team work a strength of yours and is the ability to work in a growing practice with the chance of progression and incentive schemes an exciting prospect for you?
- Are you keen to build relationships with clients and are you comfortable liaising with other veterinary team members, specialists and service providers?
- Do you want to work in a fun and friendly practice, in a truly lovely part of Wiltshire ?
- Do you want to part of a wider regional team, with a huge support network and many friendly faces to bounce ideas off and clinical problem solve together?
If you like the sound of this role then we would love to hear from you and please do check out White Horse Vets website for more information.
Skills and experience
You must be a Veterinary Surgeon who is registered with the RCVS.
Our Lyneham Clinic is is brand new and just undergone complete refurbishment. It has ample parking and is located within Lyneham village with easy access for lunch-time refreshments from neighbouring shops and Cafe's or a walk in the countryside to get some well-earned fresh air. The team based at the White Horse Vets are all long standing members and are a really friendly bunch.
Equipment includes: state of the art operating theatre, digital X-ray and dental X-ray and in-house lab based at the Calne sister branch.
Address: Wiltshire, United Kingdom