Veterinary Surgeon - Southwark (Part-Time)
London, United Kingdom
Our amazing team at Medivet Southwark are seeking a Part-Time Veterinary Surgeon to join them two days per week.
The successful candidate will be joining a two Vet practice with a nursing /support team made up of a RVN, two SVNs and dedicated reception team. The team at Southwark have a great working atmosphere and a strong culture of empathy, growth and collaboration!
This role will work 2-days per week with either 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends, 09:00-19:00 with an hour for lunch (18.37 hours) - No sole charge or OOH!
Salary and benefits:
- Salary of up to £50,000 per annum, depending on experience FTE (£23,329 per annum pro-rata)
- £700 CPD allowance
- RCVS, VDS and BVA membership fees paid
- Paid sabbatical after every five years’ service (pro-rata)
- Company discounts and reward scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Additional benefits, including 100% attendance scheme and ‘Peternity’ leave
Skills and experience
Medivet Southwark is cat-friendly clinic with fantastic clients!
Here, you will be working alongside an experienced Vet who likes teaching within a well-equipped practice including digital x-ray, blood pressure machine, ECG, full lab including microscope, haematology and biochemistry analyser. All out-of-hour care is managed by our Camberwell 24-Hour Hospital, where you will also have access to CT.
Address: London, United Kingdom