Veterinary Surgeon Required At Colebrook Vets, Shirley
3 months ago
up to £50,000 depending on experience
Colebrook Veterinary Surgery
Solihull, West Midlands, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon. This role will be based at our Colebrook branch. We have a huge team who are always available for support over the phone with difficult cases and with our other site being a very short drive away there’s always help available.
You will work 40 hours per week, based over 4 days, however, we are happy to accept part-time applicants. 1 in 6 full weekends and Saturdays morning for which time off in lieu is given.
The salary for this role is up to £50,000 depending on experience.
Manor Vets WM is a group of 7 practices across Birmingham. We have a large friendly team with a wealth of experience. Whilst we are a first opinion practice, we do offer some services that make us stand out above your average first opinion practice. We have on site CT, we perform complex orthopaedic procedures. Complex medical work ups and Cardiology work ups. We have a large team of Qualified Nurses who work closely with our Veterinary Surgeons supporting them, plus a full complement of other support staff.
We are hoping to recruit an experienced team player to help grow our Colebrook practice. We would like someone that is competent at performing routine surgery and basic ultrasound scanning. The person joining our team would need to have good communication skills and enjoy client interactions.
Because our employee's matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
- 6.6 weeks annual leave (inc bank holidays)
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1200 CPD allowance with 4 days paid pro-rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH6424 when you apply.
Address: Solihull, West Midlands, United Kingdom