Ambulatory Equine Veterinary Surgeon - West Sussex - 10021
Help Search Locate
West Sussex, United Kingdom
Help Search Locate are searching for an enthusiastic and motivated equine vet, who is confident with all aspects of first opinion practice, to join the team with our ambulatory client in Sussex. They are open to both an experienced equine vet or a recent graduate who is looking to join a friendly and supportive team who are passionate about the highest quality of care. If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in equine sports medicine, with the drive and ambition to develop their skills and knowledge further.
Benefits of joining our team include:
• Extensive training in the fields of diagnostic imaging and sport medicine.
• Gradual introduction to independent work eventually with your own client base, with support along the way.
• A hands-on approach to help develop clinical decision-making skills aided with the latest diagnostic and therapeutic equipment.
• For the right candidate a long term position (directorship) is available.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience (£50,000 DOE)
• Pension Scheme
• Private Health Care
• Generous CPD allowance
• Company Vehicle
• No OOH
• European travel to international competitions as well as international clients.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Has experience with equine veterinary medicine and/or recent graduate.
• Has a keen interest in equine sports medicine.
• Can demonstrate excellent clinical and communication skills.
• Is confident with all aspects of first opinion practice.
• Is driven and ambitious with a desire to develop their skills further.
• Will work as part of a team in a friendly and supportive environment.
• Has the ability to manage a varied and demanding workload.
If you are an enthusiastic and motivated equine vet and believe that you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you on [email protected]
Address: West Sussex, United Kingdom