Night Veterinary Surgeon Job In West Sussex
West Sussex, United Kingdom
Jenna is working with a 24-hour hospital in West Sussex with a permanent night vet vacancy.
The position is a 33-hour, part time role consists of 7 on 14 off with shift times being 7pm to 9am. The ideal candidate should have experience in night veterinary work or experience within ECC. A motivated and passionate attitude towards vet work, and display confidence in communication and approach would also be beneficial.
There are many opportunities of growth and development within this practice paired with a fantastic competitive salary package and a healthy work life balance.
The practice is willing to offer you…
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Accommodation allowance
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
For more on this role, please contact Jenna on the information left beneath.
email@example.com / 01395 200 189
Tel: 01395 200189
Address: West Sussex, United Kingdom