An Exciting Opportunity Has Arisen For A Talented Small Animal Internal Medicine Clinician To Join Our New State-of-the-art Hospital In West Yorkshire
£55,000 - £70,000 DOE
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Further to completion of the new hospital site in Wakefield, we are now looking to expand our team with an Advanced Practitioner/Certificate holder/Specialist in Medicine.
We can offer a 4-day week with no OOH.
Duties would include the management of hospitalised patients, plus consults and work ups for internal and external referrals.
We are looking for a Medicine Clinician who can lead our team in developing advanced medical clinics and procedures. We offer excellent support from Advanced Practitioners and certificate holders in a variety of other disciplines, plus a knowledgeable and experienced nursing team.
What We Can Offer:
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £2500 CPD Allowance per annum minimum (funding for additional certificates available).
- Health Shield - wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
In addition to this we offer a salary in the range of £55k to £70k depending on experience, certification, Advanced Practitioner status, and referral experience.
Covering 9,000 square feet, the new veterinary hospital is one of the most modern facilities in the North of England, providing 24-hour care and an expansion of services.
Now, clients bringing their pets for treatment or routine care will benefit from the latest high-tech equipment, including:
- A new CT scanner
- Digital DR x-ray, including dental and in-theatre equipment
- Five consulting rooms
- Kennels with separate medical, surgical and ICU wards for dogs and cats
- Large reception area with separate dog and cat areas
- On-site parking for clients
- Visiting MRI
- Full laboratory including blood gases, coags and blood type/cross-matching.
For further information, or to send your CV please contact our friendly Practice Manager Victoria.
Address: Unit 3, Brindley Way, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom