Lead Veterinary Role - Wakefield
Tame And Wild Veterinary Recruitment
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
My client is looking for a lead Vet, the role can be shaped around for the right person,
- Line management - supporting a team (approx 4-6 vets), doing PDRs, inductions and helping with issues/problems etc as needed
- neral leadership - dealing with on the day issues, client complaints, working well with nursing and reception teams
- A full-time vet works a 4d week with 1 in 4 weekends, offering an average 44hr week. NOTE that this includes plenty of admin/CPD time
- Offer in the region of £55,000- £68,000 depending on skillset and experience
- 6 weeks holiday plus birthday off
- Min £1k CPD with support for certificates and a huge bank of free Linnaeus CPD to certificate holder level
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
They are also a supportive, friendly, team. Their newly formed Colleague Council organises regular events and they have made an exciting Engagement Action Plan together as a team. They are also working on our wellbeing agenda, with trained Mental Health First Aiders on site, as well as working towards their Investors in the Environment Bronze Award.
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment. Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
Please email your CV to Laura Howard on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like additional information on this position or would like to register your details with us at Tame and Wild, please call Laura Howard on 01392 576249 or 07590 044445.
Address: Wakefield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom