Small Animal Vet, Hospital J158416
£31000.00 - £50000.00 per Annum
West Yorkshire, England
Well-established small animal hospital in West Yorkshire looking for a Vet to join their team. 4-day week and no out of hours.
A fantastic opportunity for a small animal Vet has come up to join a growing but well-established tier 3 hospital in West Yorkshire, within 30 minutes of Leeds City Centre. If you have 12 months experience in small animal work and are considering a move into a hospital setting with plenty of support and development opportunities, then this is the perfect role for you.
The hospital is home to a wide range of state of the art facilities and a number of experienced colleagues that together will be able to provide you with an excellent opportunity for growth in whatever area of small animal work you have an interest in. You'll also benefit from an excellent work life balance with a 4-day week, no out of hours and a good weekend rota.
The successful applicant will ideally have 12 months experience (less will be considered), be passionate about providing the best outcome to their patients, and enjoy working with a close-nit team in a supportive environment. In return you will benefit from an excellent package with a competitive salary, 6 weeks annual leave, private healthcare (after qualifying period) and much more.
If you like the sound of this role and would like some more information, please don't hesitate to contact us for a confidential chat.
- Well established small animal hospital within 30 minutes of Leeds City Centre
- Experienced and supportive team of vets, nurses and receptionists
State of the art facilities
- Flexible working pattern with a 4-day week, no out of hours and a good weekend rota
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Private healthcare after qualifying period
- Professional fees paid
- CPD and certificate study funded and encouraged
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice in the UK
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 12 months experience in small animal work, although less will be considered
- You will have a proactive attitude and enjoy working within a team to provide the best outcome for your patients
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453
Tel: 01423 813453
Address: West Yorkshire, England