Veterinary Surgeon Required At Avon Lodge Veterinary Group
4 months ago
Up to £55,000 FTE DOE
Avon Lodge Veterinary Group
Salisbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon, full or part time, to join our happy and friendly team in the beautiful Cathedral City of Salisbury. We offer support, clinical freedom, 15 min appointments, no OOH and there is a Saturday morning rota (approx. 1:4). The candidate must have proven experience and good skill set in general surgery and be comfortable consulting with sole charge.
Avon Lodge Vets is a supportive, friendly group with 3 branches based in Salisbury, Amesbury and Wilton all within 5-10 miles of each other. Avon Lodge is a pro-active, RCVS accredited, progressive practice dedicated to outstanding client and patient care. We are well-equipped with digital x-rays, broncho/endoscopy, k-laser, ultrasound, tonopen, in house laboratory and more.
At the heart of what we do is providing exceptional care to our clients' pets within the local area. The Salisbury branch is our main hospital site, and we provide surgery facilities in Amesbury too. If you are looking for a friendly, supportive and relaxed practice but with top clinical standards / client care, then please apply today!
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro-rata
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Relocation allowance up to £5000
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please use BH6655 as a reference when applying for this role.
Address: 21 Stratford Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom