Lead Vet Role J162663
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per Annum
Lead Vet vacancy in Worthing, West Sussex. Suitable for highly skilled Vets with four years' experience minimum. Salaries up to £60,000. 4-day working week, no OOH's.
Excellent opportunity to join a thriving multi-Vet practice as a lead veterinary surgeon with responsibility for existing three Vets, nursing team and support staff. We require applicants to have a minimum of four years' experience and you must also demonstrate strong communication skills. Previous leadership experience is not necessarily essential but may be advantageous.
The rota is a very sociable one with a four-day working week that does reduce to three days after certain weekend commitments. Flexibility can be offered on the weekend rota, and they are potentially able to offer several options so there is scope to find a solution that fits around you and your home life. There is no on call element attached to this role.
Very competitive salaries are possible depending on your level of experience and alongside this a clear pathway will be in place that clearly demonstrates how salary increases can be earned via further qualifications/achievements. 22 days holiday are offered which equates to 5 weeks + 2 days. If you have ambitions to complete a certificate or to better yourself in any area then the support will be there with this employer, they have regularly funded certificates over the last five years that Prospect Health have worked with them.
- Leading multi-Vet team while ensuring that positive and healthy practice culture is maintained
- Demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills to maximise team motivation
- 4-day working week
- Flexibility on weekend rota, to be discussed at interview or with Prospect Health pre-interview - time off provided in lieu whichever weekend rota is decided upon
- No OOH's
Package and Benefits
- Salary range of £50,000-£60,000
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- £1500 CPD allowance
- Certificates funded and supported
- VDS, RCVS & BSAVA memberships covered
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be RCVS registered
- Four years' experience minimum
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills essential
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Tel: 01423 813453
Address: Worthing, England