Small Animal Vet - The Dam Veterinary Centre - Dam, Selby
4 months ago
Competitive Salary + Benefits
The Dam Veterinary Centre
Selby, Yorkshire, United KingdomExciting new opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team in Selby. Some experience is preferred.
Our premises are purpose built and we are a RCVS Accredited General Small Animal Practice within easy commuting distance of York.
We are a forward thinking and progressive team and our clinical services include modern thoracic and abdominal ultrasonography, computed radiography and MiLab laboratory. One of our vets is studying towards an internal medicine certificate. We have access to endoscopy and tonometry at our sister practice in Doncaster as well as access to an amazing internal referral network ranging from neurology, orthopaedics, advanced diagnostic imaging and exotics.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our friendly team of 2.5 vets assisted by qualified RVN's. This position could suit someone looking for full or part time. There are no OOH and a full time position is based on a 4 day week with a contribution to a Saturday morning rota.
The Dam is part of the CVS Group, therefore offers a salary depending on experience is ranging from £38,000 - £57,000k. You will also receive a comprehensive range of benefits, as well as the support of a wider network of practices and experienced colleagues within the group!
• Additional professional development is fully supported and encouraged
• Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme
• Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay!
• Attractive bonus scheme
• Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
• RCVS and VDS fees paid
• Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Relocation Packages available
• Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme.
To apply on line please click 'Apply Now' To arrange an informal chat, please call or text Lisa on 07901 223 740
Address: 184 Leeds Road, Selby, Yorkshire, United Kingdom