Laura Taylor - CV
Posted: Friday the 9th July, 2021. 00h35
Login to view contact details
Login to your account to access the name and contact details of candidates.
Sign up as a recruiter if you haven't set up an account yet.
Overview: I am a enthusiastic, reliable, and highly organised Professional with an extensive interest in providing administrative and clerical support. Having acquired an impressive range of Secretarial and office Management skills applied across diverse sectors such as veterinary, automotive and aviation.
With an excellent understanding of standard office operations I am able to learn new tasks efficiently and adapt to new environments with ease. Acting as first point of contact in person, by telephone or email, I employ my naturally friendly and helpful persona, building rapport and trust with clients to provide a level of service that is second to none.
- 12 years experience in customer service & retail
- 4 years experience within the veterinary industry
- 3 years experience in Aviation / Travel industry (cabin crew)
- 1 year experience remote working for an online retailer
- CPD Qualified in Executive secretarial & PA
- Highly skilled in clerical / administrative dutieS
- 7 years experience in Sales & Marketing
- Reception / Meet & Greet / Hospitality
- Time management
- Data entry / note taking
- Excellent communication Skills & call handling
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Diary management & appointment scheduling
- Filing / record keeping
- Correspondence handling
- Travel planning
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Database Management
- Email, Internet, Social Media
Current location: United Kingdom
Qualifications: Diploma in Animal Care
Qualified at: NESCOT college
Country qualified: United Kingdom
RCVS registered: No
Been qualified for: 11 years. I graduated in 2010
Type of practice I have experience in: Animal management
Sole charge experience: No
Accommodation needed: No
Drivers licence: Yes
Availability: ASAP, immediate start
Special Interests: Animal husbandry, ward assisting and prep, inpatient care, reception, front of house.
Computer skills: 12 years experience using MS office suite.
Desired location: Surrey & South east.
This page has been viewed 83 times.