Posted: Monday the 27th July, 2020. 10h13
Login to view contact details
Login to your account to access the name and contact details of candidates.
Sign up as a recruiter if you haven't set up an account yet.
Overview: A review of my qualifications will showcase years of demonstrated experience working in a wide variety of roles, including the provision of exceptional office support and ensuring projects are completed on time and with extreme confidentiality. These experiences have enabled me to perform scheduling, reception, meeting planning, accounting, data entry and document preparation, while creating a warm, welcoming environment for executives, colleagues and clients. I am certain that my motivation, academic experience, administrative expertise and professional demeanour will make me an excellent addition to your team.
Other highlights of my career worth noting are:
• Exceptional academic qualifications, including a First Class Law LLB (Hons) from University of Liverpool
• Advanced skillset for all aspects of Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Exercised strong communication and interpersonal skills to formulate good working relationship with all co-workers, vendors, clients and the public.
• Provided the highest level of customer service while greeting visitors, communicating with them via telephone and promptly assisting with their needs.
• Experienced leading employees, striving to elevate individuals to their greatest potential.
My resume will provide additional details concerning my accomplishments. I welcome the opportunity for an interview to discuss the performance you can expect from me.
Current location: United Kingdom
Qualifications: Law LLB Hons- First Class
Qualified at: University of Liverpool
Country qualified: United Kingdom
RCVS registered: No
Been qualified for: 1 years. I graduated in 2019
Type of practice I have experience in: Office administration
Sole charge experience: No
Accommodation needed: No
Drivers licence: Yes
Availability: Available immediately.
Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Xero, Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, Monday, Datto Workplace
Desired location: London.
This page has been viewed 95 times.